1. People who are required to fill in an Arrival Card:
(1) Foreigners without an ROC (Taiwan) Resident Certificate / a Diplomatic ID
Card / a Resident Visa.
(2) Mainland Chinese with a Multiple Entry & Exit Permit for the purpose of
(3) Hong Kong and Macau Residents with a Single/Multiple Entry & Exit Permit,
excluding those who enter Taiwan with an Online Entry Permit / Landing Entry
Permit / ROC (Taiwan) Resident Certificate.
(4) Nationals without Household Registration without an ROC (Taiwan) Resident
(1) Please fill in an Arrival Card for immigration inspection upon arrival each time.
(2) Please offer complete information when filling in the Arrival Card. If the
information is found incomplete, you will be required to fill in a paper Arrival
Card for immigration inspection.
(3) The space for English Name accepts only English letters and spaces.
(4) If Chinese information is required, please enter the information in traditional
(5) Printout is not required.
Address: No. 15, Guangzhou St., Zhongzheng District, Taipei City 100-66, Taiwan, ROC. NIA Headquarters TEL: 886-2-2388-9393；If you want to
contact us for official business, your call will be transferred to the appropriate department. Information (hotline) for foreigners: 886-800-024-111
The office hours of the NIA's service centers nationwide: 08:00 a.m.-17:00 p.m. through the lunch hour from Monday to Friday. Copyright c 2010
National Immigration Agency, Ministry of the Interior. All rights reserved. Best viewed with IE 6.0 or higher at 1024 x 768 resolution.